Here following, a quick list of issues for which you could be interested in getting our instructions:
- You want to prepare an Entrance Test for a University here in Japan and you don’t feel too confident with your preparation.
- You are already a student of a Japanese University but you don’t feel completely satisfied with the instructions you are receiving. Sometimes you feel frustrated because you hardly find answers to some of your questions and issues.
In this case, one (or several) of these following points could describe your situation:
- You feel something is wrong with the handling of your instrument (you easily feel tired and uncomfortable with it);
- You want to learn how to conquer a superior technique;
- You want to learn how to produce a nicer or bigger sound;
- You don’t know how to work out a phrasing and you want to know the basic principles of a correct handling of the musical phrase;
- You want to be instructed on how to recognise and put in practice the different styles of playing (Baroque, Classic, Romantic, etc…) or the different styles of the main musical schools (Italian, Viennese, French, German, etc…), as well as the different styles of the main composers of the repertoire (Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms, Debussy, etc…).