We believe a professionally conceived environment is crucial for achieving the maximum rendition in the teaching/learning process.
Our studio is ideated to reproduce a quiet, yet concentration-stimulating atmosphere. The sound response is realistic, slightly resonating but with accurate feedback.
The lighting and the spacing contributes to the impression of a stage-like environment, yet without excessive psychological pressure on the performer/student.
Teachers and auditors are in a near field space relation with the student, all without impending on the performer or invading his stage-space.
To achieve this result our Main Studio is designed with great accuracy and attention for details.
Here some of the main features and equipment of our Studio
- Natural wooden floor of full timber Japanese Cherry tree (2,5 centimetres thick) for best resonance and ambience
- High sealing (300 cm)
- Sound proof environment but with large luminous windows (Kobe Skyline view) to let you feel comfortable and relaxed
- Professional LED stage-like lighting
- Capacity for 40 people audience
- Decorated with original historical prints from Europe
- Quiet and efficient air-conditioning (with air purifying)
〒650-0002 Sansho-villa 2F, 3-9-8 Kitano-cho,Chuo-ku, Kobe-Japan